About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 17 May 2014

Family Get Together @ Rawsha

"Love people for who they are instead of judging them for who they are not..."
 
(Delicious Arabian dishes)
   
Tonight we hosted the second family get together for 2014 at Rawsha Kg Pandan. We had booked three tables to accommodate 30 pax and the food was Arabic dishes. Someone bought a chocolate cake from Secret Recipe to celebrate Mothers' Day and birthdays for those celebrating in the months of April to June.

(Celebrating Mothers' Day)
(Celebrating birthdays too)
(Iwan makan dengan senduk...)
(Amir and Aunty Sara)
(Amir and Hana with their parent)
(Sara with Alia and Amir)

No comments:

Post a Comment