About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 25 January 2015

Johor: Ride Patin Stim...

"Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life..."

(En. Nordan checking his catch)

Twelve motorbikes started our Sunday ride to have roti canai and rendang breakfast at a kedai kopi in Tanjung Ipoh, Negeri Sembilan. After breakfast we split ways. We went for a solo ride towards Kg Durian Chondong, Bukit Kepong for patin stim lunch while the rest of the gang rode to PD to have an early lunch there before they headed home.

Our journey to Bukit Kepong was smooth and the weather was not that hot. We missed the junction to the Ikan Patin Restaurant by the Sg Muar and had to call the owner for direction. The restaurant was only opened at night but En. Nordan was kind enough to cook for us a dish for lunch.

On the way home we took the PLUS highway and reached our Bidara House before 16:00.

(The gang waiting for the rest to arrive)
(A short distance of off-roading in the Oil Palm estate)
(The restaurant is closed during the day)
(Patin sangkar, by the Muar River)

Total distance: 432 km
Route: KL - Kuala Pilah - Segamat - Bkt Kepong - Jasin - KL

No comments:

Post a Comment