About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 7 June 2015

Kelantan delicacies...

"Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better..."


Having humor in your life is not just a matter of a good time...

It was almost a decade since I met Kak Ning. The last time we met, I was still working in Bank Negara and she was then the Chief Librarian in UIA. Kak Ning was my senior during my two-year stay in the hostel in Kota Bharu and she was also my mentor. And through the whatsapp group we managed to gather some other SIC hostelite seniors and juniors and planned to have a small gathering. After much contemplation of venues for the meet up, Kak Ning volunteered for us to have a nasi kerabu brunch at her new house in Taman Sungai Ramal.

We have not met the other seniors for more than 40 years. They have not changed much. They have almost stayed the same. Often when you have a friendship that has lasted a long time you continue to share memories of humorous interactions that you shared and that morning, we had a lot to catch up and reminisce.

Friends is a divine bond between persons who share happiness, sorrows and all our ups and downs in life. Even dark secrets which cannot be shared with our parents.
 
(Kak Ning, the wonderful hostess)
(Kak Ning herbs garden, with YB Ubai)

No comments:

Post a Comment