About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 6 June 2015

A Thousand Reasons to Smile...

"Stop sharing your dreams with people who try to hold you back, even if they’re your parents..."


They fall in love by chance, they stay in love by choice.

Often enough I missed wedding invitations from friends but since the beginning of the year whenever I am in town I would try to attend all invitations. At wedding receptions I met with long lost friends and with those short interlude in between, we made up for lost time and catch up with news of others.

Congratulations to the lovely brides and grooms. My best wishes and prayers for a long and happy life together and blessed with constant joy and ever lasting love.

But remember, love stories is a series about love in all its forms. So be prepared!

(22 Mar 2015 - Bee's daughter wedding reception at Kg Tunku)
(17 May 2015 - Nik Aminah's daughter wedding reception at KLGCC)
(30 May 2015 - Doc Yus' daughter wedding reception in Puncak Alam)
(31 May 2015 - Col Abdul's daughter wedding reception at Dewan Perwira) 
(31 May 2015 - A Mazlan's daughter wedding reception at Dewan Guthrie)
(6 Jun 2015 - Syarifah's daughter wedding reception in MAEPS)

No comments:

Post a Comment