About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 21 January 2016

A Final Call...

“Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal..."

(Hubby and Shah)

Innalillah…

Hubby eldest brother passed away in his sleep early this morning.

Shah was the eldest of eight siblings and only a year older than hubby. Two years ago Shah was diagnosed with a weak heart when he was hospitalized for a minor stroke. 

I have known Shah since campus days, even before hubby and I were married. He was more of a friend than a brother-in-law, a very nice person, modest and humble. I know he will be missed by many.

Al-fatihah…

(Tanah perkuburan Bukit Kiara)

Life is but a stopping place,
A pause in what’s to be,
A resting place along the road,
To sweet eternity.

We all have different journeys,
Different paths along the way,
We all were meant to learn some things,
But never meant to stay…

Our destination is a place,
Far greater than we know,
For some the journey’s quicker,
For some the journey’s slow…

And when the journey finally ends,
We’ll claim a great reward,
And find an everlasting peace,
Together with the Lord…

(Author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment