About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 9 January 2016

Lunch treat for the Kembara gang...

"There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little wider and live just a little bit better..."

(A spread of delicious, home-cooked food)

This afternoon the Kembara gang was invited for lunch at Bro Fayaz's residence in Semenyih.

We missed a turn in Kajang and were a little late to arrive. All of the kembara gang, some with families were there. Even Azhar and Illa rode in direct from Singapore and in time to join us.

To the host and hostess, thank you for the hospitality and a good meal. We had a wonderful time meeting up again with the gang and tasting home-cooked dishes. We were full to the brim when we left for home.

(Having a second and third helpings) 
(Lighter moments recollecting and planning for another ride)
(Mouth-watering cakes and sweets for dessert)

P.s. Pictures courtesy of the bikers' gang.
P.s. Bro Fayaz passed away on 18 August 2021 because of a heart attack. Innalillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment