About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Majlis Tahlil at Pondok Tahfiz...

"Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day.. unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear..."

(The tahfiz students)

Today is the seventh day of Shah’s passing.

We had arranged for a simple Majlis Tahlil at Pondok Tahfiz Umbai. Lead by Ustaz Saufi, with more than 100 students we recited the yaasin and doa for those who have left us.

(Hubby with Ustaz Saufi and my brother-in-law, Zul)
(The students getting ready to recite the Yaasin)
(With my sisters Zai and Amah at the canteen)

No comments:

Post a Comment