About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 11 April 2016

Precious Time...

"Free time is the most expensive time you have, because nobody pays for it but you..."

(Leisure time at Freeport A'Famosa Outlet)

Time changes the weather from hot to cold, 
Time makes us grow old.
Time is something you can't buy, 
Time keeps going on even if you die.

Time is something you remember from past, 
Time is something that goes by so fast.
Time turns the day to night, 
Time makes you choose wrong or right.

Time is never enough, 
Time is easy but also rough.
Time can make you happy or sad, 
Time is something you want more, but never had...

(Jiya Jain)

No comments:

Post a Comment