About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 12 April 2016

The Aegean Sea Cruise & Turkey Tour

"The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul..."

(A painting on the wall of Cecil Hotel, Athens)

THE AEGEAN SEA CRUISE & TURKEY
Date: 14 – 24 April 2016

We are going for a holiday again… yeay!

This time we are going for a cruise on the Aegean Sea. The calling ports of our Aegean Sea cruise will be a few picturesque islands full of history and blessed with beauty. We will be visiting the Greek islands of Patmos, Crete, Santorini and Mykonos and have the opportunity to stop in Athens, the capital city of Greece and visit the Acropolis, Parthenon and Propylea and other ancient monuments.

After the cruise we’ll tour around east Turkey, visiting the towns of Izmir, Kusadasi, Pamukkale, Bursa and Istanbul.

This is not our first trip to Greece and Turkey.

(Island hopping in Greece - 2008)
(The Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey - 2012)
(The Blue Mosque with the kids - 1996)

My Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment