About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 25 August 2016

My beloved emak...

"There may be no single thing that can teach us more than life than death..."


Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiuunn...

My beloved emak passed away in her sleep this morning...

Emak has been bed-ridden since she had her hemorrhagic stroke more than five years ago. Over those years, with my other sisters, we took turn to look after her and my ailing Abah in Melaka as they were comfortable to stay in their own home. My father passed away exactly a year ago.

Losing my emak is hard to accept but letting go is the most painful...

Al-fatihah...

(My beloved emak and abah, now just a memory)

No comments:

Post a Comment