About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 22 August 2016

Say a little prayer for Amir...

"Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe..."

(Amir in Ampang Hospital)

Two years ago Amir was diagnosed with Leukemia...

Amir is Bee's younger son. He is in and out of hospitals several times and now he's being treated with chemotherapy and later will be undergoing bone marrow transplant.

I visited Amir during my free time and stayed with Bee during the short visiting hours. Bee looks tired and drained but she needs to be with Amir. I could not describe a mother's anxiety, words fail me. For most part, she has accepted and is accustomed to the reality. Amir is getting through it, one day, one treatment cycle, one challenge at a time. The shock and fear of the first diagnose days are long gone, replaced by patience and determinations.

I am praying hard for Amir's fast recovery. I told Amir to be strong. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don't give up... 

(A mother's prayer for her son recovery)

1 comment:

  1. Inna lillah wa Inna Ilaihi Roji'un...

    May Allah in his mercy grant you a place in Jannah...

    ReplyDelete