About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 22 August 2016

Out of medications...

"Thank God for your life tonight. For your health, your family, or your home. Many people don't have these things..."

(Collecting my medications at Pantai Hospital)

Health is Wealth

Rich or not
We all have got
Chances in lifetime
To live quite sublime

More rich people become richer
And the majority poor more poorer
It's not how much money brings boost
But having enjoyed life not its cost

Healthy body makes an active mind
Once sick can't make good things rewind
Beware of taking too much of everything
Good health is wealth and the best thing 

(Marvin Brato Sr)

No comments:

Post a Comment