About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 22 March 2017

13th Umrah Trip: Mosques Visited...

"Our life's path is revealed to us by spiritual guideposts. They mark and lead us to our soul's ultimate purpose..." - Randi G Fine 

Umrah Trip
(11 - 21 March 2017)

(Masjid Airport Madinah)
(Masjid Nabawi Madinah)
(Masjid Quba' Madinah)
(Masjid Jabal Uhud, Madinah)
(Masjid Qiblatain, Madinah)
(Masjid Bir Ali, Dzul Hulaifah)
(Masjidil Haram, Makkah)
(Masjid Saidatina Aishah, Tannaem)
(Masjid Ja'aranah)
(Masjid Wadi Mehrim)
(Masjid Al-Hada)
(Masjid Al-Madhoon or Al-Qantara, Taif)
(Masjid Al-Koe or Masjid Siku, Taif)
(Masjid Addas, Taif)
(Masjid Abdullah Ibn Abbas, Taif)
(Masjid As-Syafa, Taif)
(Masjid Qarnil-Manazil)
(Masjid Hudaibiah)
(Masjid Qishas, Jeddah)
(Masjid Al-Rahmah, Jeddah)
My Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment