About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 7 July 2017

The Bikers TTS in Bidara...

"People are like motorcycles, each is customized a little bit differently..."

(A simple dessert of cakes and puddings)

As it was still in the month of Syawal, the bikers gang decided to hold a TTS session in our Bidara house. Most brought their families but some came solo.

I prepared rendang and kuah lodeh for ketupat and lemang. We ordered kuew teow kerang from the nearby stall and someone brought satay to add to the food. While the ladies and children had our meals in the house, the men preferred to have theirs outside while they planned for their next rides.

We ended our gathering way after midnight...

(Engrossed planning for the year end ride)
(The late leavers, still have more to discuss)

No comments:

Post a Comment