About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 30 July 2017

My Best of Friends....

"Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best of time..."

(The Big V minus kid at De Palma)
(Ubai, Nong, Anie and Bee)

They're the ones that guide you 
through when fate takes a turn
Fights, small and large, 
end in forgiveness, never a burn

You forget about first impressions 
and the feelings they brought
You're grateful for who they are 
and you forgive 'em for what they're not

2 comments:

  1. Tok Ngah... Tok Ngah....

    Mesti tersedak2. Kami bercerita masa kita budak2 dulu... nostalgic memories with the gang...

    ReplyDelete