About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 10 November 2017

Annual B-P Guild Gathering...

"A scout smiles and whistles under under all circumstances..." - Robert Baden-Powell

(A welcoming rain greeting us at the resort)

7th Annual B-P Guild Gathering
Date: 10 - 12 November 2017
Venue: Semenyih Eco Venture Resort

(Ready for the Qi gong exercise)
(Paint ball target shooting)
(Testing... testing...)
(Trying out the ATV)
(First Aid and CPR demonstration)
(The girls having fun before raising of flag)
(47 years of sisterhood in scouting)
(Our lodging in the background)
(Some of the Kelantan B-P Guild representatives)
(Celebrating my 62nd birthday with best friends)

Representatives from Kelantan B-P Guild: Mus/Mun, Hizan/Adilah, Hj Din/Sariah, Dato Salleh/Datin Mahiran, Bee Noriah, Nik Kamaliah and a few others...

No comments:

Post a Comment