About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Selangor: Selera Rimba Day Ride...

"If you are losing your leisure, look out, you may be losing your soul..." - Logan Pearsall Smith

(Beware of wild animals)

03°42′32.31″N 101°10′27.5″E
3.708976, 101.174305

It seems like a long time since we last wore our riding gears. And this morning it felt pretty good to get into them.

Today we decided to take a leisure ride to Restoran Selera Rimba in Sungai Panjang Selangor for lunch. If you are into exortic food, this is the place to go. The dishes are cooked Banjar and Jawa style. Besides daging rusa, pelanduk, landak and ayam hutan, they also serves siput and udang galah. Depending on the catch for the day you may be lucky to have ikan keli, ikan puyu, ikan sepat and many more variety of fresh water fish.

Be aware that the operating hours are from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm only.

(Solo ride just the two of us)
(Popular at lunch time)

No comments:

Post a Comment