About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 8 February 2018

Catching up with old friends...

"Good food is all the sweeter when shared with good friends..."

(A lunch meet of old friends)

It's been a while since we met.

Hubby and I are going off for a 2-week holiday in Ireland and Iceland starting next week so today is the only time that we are quite free to meet my SMKB friends since 1970's for lunch.

Satay Samuri in Kajang was a good venue to meet as it is situated steps away from Gate C of Kajang MRT Station making it convenient to just take the train and avoid the traffic jam. As it was on a weekday there was no queue and we had our orders delivered immediately to our table.

(Col Abdul, Ron, Jeff, Bee, Zaky, Hasni, Doc Helmi, me and AD)

Drinking a cool tall glass of water melon juice on a hot day, with good varieties of satay in the presence of good company is one of life's most civilized pleasures...

No comments:

Post a Comment