About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 26 February 2018

Mid-morning Breakfast at Teh Tarik Place...

"True friends say good things behind your back and bad things to your face..."

(A brunch date at Teh Tarik Place)

As usual, we arrived early at the meeting place in Paradygm Mall.

YB Ubai was in town, so we took the opportunity to gather some of the SIC Hostelite sisters for brunch at Teh Tarik Place. The food was good and the ambiance was conducive for relaxing chat among the sisters.

Thanks to Datin Seri Dah for the treat...

(A beautiful painting on the wall)

(A nice corner for a noisy lot)
(Me, Kak Jon, Nik Fuzi, Kak Sar, Prof Doc Zah, Datin Sri Dah, Kak Ani and YB Ubai)

No comments:

Post a Comment