About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 29 December 2018

Family Get Together at Pasir Ambur...

"It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family..." -  Philip Green

(The Black Team, Sara and family is missing)

We had a family get together at Zin's Resort in Pasir Ambur.

We had lots of fun activities during the day. There are a few ponds in the vicinity around the resort complex and we tried our skills in fishing and caught quite abundance. Ikan bakar would be one of the main dishes for dinner. To cool off, we went for a swim and played water games in the pool. Later, while the ladies prepared dinner, the kids had a go on the ATV.

We performed solat berjemaah and had a simple majlis tahlil before our BBQ dinner. There were enough rooms for everyone but we decided to spend the night in the tent instead.

(Hana with her catch)
(Children playing in the wading pool)
(The adults swimming pool by the resort)
(Hana on the ATV, the resort complex on the background)
(Some preferred to sleep in the tent by the pool)

No comments:

Post a Comment