About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Christmas Lunch @ Chibiuk...

"There are moments and days when I want to freeze time, and there are days I wish away..." - Sarah Williams

(More than four decades of friendship)

It's the comradeship, more than anything else...

Before the end of the year we had another get together of the SMKB gang. Nik Arif and Hamidah were also here in town. They flew in from the USA a week before to attend the funeral of Nik Arif's beloved mother.

Salam Takziah from the gang. Al-fatihah...

(The lovely ladies)
(And the gentlemen)

No comments:

Post a Comment