About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 21 December 2018

Lunch at GPO with the grandkids...

"The time is always right to do the right thing..." Martin Luther King, Jr. 

(The grandkids at Genting Premium Outlet)

Today we drove up to the Genting Premium Outlet and spent some quality time with the kids and grandchildren there.

The weather was beautiful in the morning, but it rained heavily in the afternoon. We had a sumptuous lunch at Absolute Thai before we drove downhill back to our Putramas Apartment.

(Mouth watering platter)
(Sweet sour crispy garoupa)
(Crispy catfish with Kerabu Mangga)
(Decoration at the cash counter)

No comments:

Post a Comment