About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 17 November 2019

Penang JJCM...

"We only remember the beautiful things about our travels and the bad stuff fades away..."

(BNM Chalet in Batu Ferringhi)

Our 'Jalan-jalan Cari Makan' trip destinations will include Penang and langkawi.

In Penang we visited Warung Laksa Janggus and had the most talked about tasty laksa, crispy banana fritters and mouth watering ABC. We spent the night in BNM Resort in Batu Feringhi. The next morning we had roti bakar and telur goyang at Roti Bakar Hutton Lane for breakfast.

(Warung Laksa Janggus)
(Roti Bakar Hutton Lane)

After breakfast, we drove leisurely to Kuala Perlis and boarded a ferry to Langkawi. Earlier we booked two rooms at the BNM Resort in Pantai Cenang. Sara and family flew in to join us for a few days and spent quality time with the grandkids exploring the attractions around the island.

(Waiting for the ferry to Langkawi)

No comments:

Post a Comment