About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 15 November 2019

SIC girls birthday brunch...

“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart...”

(SIC girls at Secret Recipe KL Sentral)

It was a belated celebration for my 64th birthday at the Secret Recipe with my best of friends.

The SIC hostelite sisters have been there through the good times, the rough moments, and everything in between. They pick you up when you’re feeling down and lift you up even higher when you’re on top of the world.

Our togetherness throughout the years will always remind us just how special our bond truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment