About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 4 April 2020

Post 14-days Quarantine...

"Life is about laughing and living in good and bad times. Getting through whatever comes our way and looking back with a smile..."

(Iwan after the 14-day quarantine)

Iwan and Ella were travelling in a few countries in Europe during the onset of the pandemic. They were lucky to be able to take the flight back to Malaysia from Amsterdam and underwent the compulsory 14-day quarantine. While they were on their Europe trip, their two children Hana and Amir were staying with us. 

On13 March 2020, when the number of new cases became greater than those in China, the World Health Organization (WHO) began to consider Europe the active centre of the COVID-19 pandemic. We were worried on the well-being of Iwan and Ella as cases by country across Europe were reported to be doubled over periods of 3 to 4 days, with some countries showing doubling every 2 days.

As of 17 March, all countries within Europe had a confirmed case of COVID-19. As of 18 March, more than 250 million people were in lockdown in Europe.

And Malaysia followed suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment