About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 8 January 2021

Cooped up at home for too long...

"Health is a crown that the healthy wear on their heads, but only the sick can see it..." - Al-Shafi'i

(A 3 km walk)

Public parks are off limits under the Movement Control Order.

There are only so many cardio workouts we can do at home and we are gaining weight fast. We have seen people jogging or taking a walk around our neighbourhood. So three days in a week we started brisk walking again and tried to break a sweat. Normally we will cover a 3km distance with a brief stop at the MPS stalls for roti canai or nasi berlauk breakfast. At the stalls, nobody hangs out long. All they do is eat and leave.

There were a few things that the public needed to be wary when exercising or eating outdoor. They have to practice strict social distancing, avoid crowded places and stay hygienic.

(A container with frozen seafood)

No comments:

Post a Comment