About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 13 January 2021

MCO 2.0 – Battling the Pandemic War

"He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything..." - Thomas Carlyle

(Source: Bernama)

The Coronavirus cases and clusters are surging in many regions and states in Malaysia. This virus is affecting everyone and has changed all aspect of our lives.

As a measure to curb the pandemic, the government had enforced MCO 2.0 for a two-week period from Jan 13-26 in Penang, Selangor, Melaka, Johor and Sabah and in the federal territories of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Labuan. Conditional MCO has been imposed in Pahang, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Kedah, Terengganu and Kelantan, while Perlis and Sarawak are under Recovery MCO.

Besides the sharp rise in daily new cases and clusters, MOH is also concerned about the transmission of new variants of the coronavirus.

(Malaysian Panglima Perang. Source: Bernama)

May Allah bless us all and keep us safe. For now we just stay at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment