About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 7 June 2021

AZ Vaccine - The first dose...

“Your life requires your mindful presence in order to live it. Be here now...” - Akiroq Brost


The AstraZeneca vaccine has been making headlines.

Because of public concern on the effectiveness of AZ and its side-effects, the Malaysian Government decided to pull it out of the National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme, offering it only to Malaysians on a voluntary basis. One has to willingly sign up to receive it specifically.

Despite the amount of public skepticism, when the first batch of AZ vaccines was opened up for registrations all vaccination slots were snapped up in just three hours. We did not register as we had already registered in My Sejahtera.

The second round of registration for the AstraZeneca vaccine was opened on May 23, with priority given to senior citizens above the age of 60 in the red area zone states in Klang Valley, Johor, Penang, and Sarawak. This time we do not want to miss the opportunity.

We registered and got our slots on 7 June 2021 at PWTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment