About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 13 May 2021

Salam Eidil-Fitri...

"May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for us on this auspicious occasion of Eidil-Fitri..."

(At our Bidara House)

For the second year in a row, we braced ourselves for another sombre Hari Raya at home, just the two of us.

Recently, Malaysia announced another nationwide Movement Control Order from May 12 until Jun 7, a drastic move to prevent the country from slipping into a severe health catastrophe. Under the MCO, all forms of social gatherings including weddings, house visits and banquets are prohibited.

Amid nationwide lockdown, we made do with having video calls with the kids and grandkids. I missed the grandkids so much but at times like this we need to be vigilant and stay safe.

(Sara's family in Nong Chik Heights in JB)
(Iwan's family in Mandy Villa in KL)

No comments:

Post a Comment