About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 29 November 2022

Nurul Sate Batang Pinang, Puchong

(The lontong is quite a large portion)

Restoran Nurul Sate Batang Pinang is situated in Puchong.

The restaurant is situated in Jalan Tempinis, Kampung Tengah and away from the busy main road. The restaurant is quite spacious and has a nice kampung ambiance. There is a wedding hall next to the restaurant. We ordered at the cashier counter and when the food is ready, our number will be called. Their specialties are tenderloin satay and other traditional Malay food from Johor. There are varieties of dishes to choose from the menu.

We had lontong sambal sotong and lontong sambal paru to go with a plate of satay.

(Away from the busy main road)
(Free flow of teh tarik and kopi)
(An early heavy lunch)
(Tasty and reasonably priced)

No comments:

Post a Comment