About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 1 December 2022

Craving for Mee Udang Banjir...

“There is no love sincerer than the love of food” – George Bernard Shaw

(Here we are again!)

It was a Thursday and it was our fasting day.  And I am craving for a bowl of steaming mee udang banjir.

We were free in the afternoon, so we took a leisure drive to Tanjung Karang and packed Mee Udang Banjir and Mee Goreng Udang for breaking of fast. Earlier on the way to Tanjung Karang we stopped at a roadside stall to buy a dozen frozen Karipap King Kong.

It was raining very heavily on the way back. We reached home in time for breaking fast.

(Huge and tasty karipap) 
(A detour to Masjid Raja Lumu Kuala Selangor)
(Udang Galah Banjir pitstop)
(Slippery road on a rainy afternoon)
(Heavy meals for berbuka puasa)

No comments:

Post a Comment