About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 18 January 2023

Follow-up visits to the doctors...

"To solve a difficult problem in medicine, don't study it directly, but rather pursue a curiosity about nature and the rest will follow..."

(At Pantai Hospital again)

This week I had two follow-up visits at Pantai Hospital. On 10 January 2023 the follow-up was with the Ophthalmologist. I had to fix a date for a cataract surgery for my left eye. My right eye surgery was done six months earlier in July 2023.

(Both doctors are on the 3rd floor)
(Having lunch at TCRS Pantai Hospital)

On 18 january 2023 the follow-up visit was to my Gynaecologist to check on my ovarian cyst. The cyst is still at the same position and size. The blood test for cancer tracker was negative. My next follow-up will be in July 2023.

(My Gynaecologist room)
(Having lunch at the Food Court, Pantai Hospital)
(Visiting Hana, Amir and Bubu at Mandy Villa)

No comments:

Post a Comment