About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 12 January 2023

Visiting sick relatives

"Sickness comes on horseback, but departs on foot..” - Dutch Proverb

(Visiting Ailyn at Hospital Melaka)

Early this week we received bad news from Zai that her daughter, Ailyn was diagnosed with leukemia and is right now warded for a month in Hospital Melaka for observation and treatment.

Today, on our way to JB we detoured to Melaka to visit my sister Amah who is undergoing a second round of chemo treatment for her breast cancer. From Amah's house we visited my sister Zai then later in the evening we went to visit Ailyn at Hospital Melaka. She is undergoing a chemo treatment and in high spirit. 

Both Amah and Ailyn have strong will power and may they get well soonest.

(At Amah's house in Kg Seri Minyak)
(Visiting Zai at Ailyn's house, Taman Gapam Jaya)
(Parked our car at Masjid Al-Azim, next to the hospital)

No comments:

Post a Comment