About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 22 July 2023

Mee Udang Banjir Kuala Selangor...

"The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life..." - Confucius

(Mee Udang Banjir Kuala Selangor)

Earlier, we bought a dozen Karipap Kingkong from the roadside stall and thought of sharing one for brunch.

(Mee Udang Banjir and Mee Goreng Udang)

After visiting the Kuala Selangor Masjid Raja Lumu and the Street Arts, we were feeling famished. A little exercise in the morning burned some calories and stimulated our appetite. It was still early but we tried our luck and stopped at Restoran Mee Udang Banjir. The restaurant was opened and there were already many customers having their early lunch.

This restaurant has a lot of food on their menu. We have not eaten Mee Udang for a quite a while so we ordered Mee Udang Banjir and Mee Goreng Udang. Both dishes were tasty and worth the price.

(Rojak and Cendol Durian Borhan)

No comments:

Post a Comment