About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 5 July 2023

Pulau Perhentian Trip

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...” - Henry Stanley Haskins

(Snorkelling in clear blue sea)

When we decided to join the SMKB gang for a holiday in Pulau Perhentian, we didn't realise that it wouldl coincide with Ella's plan to join Iwan in Italy.

As Hana and Amir will not be joining their parents, we decided to bring them along to Pulau Perhentian. They had to play truant for a few day for this trip!


(A short holiday with Hana and Amir)
(A group photo)
(Bff since primary school)
(Bathing in fresh water at Lata Air Berani)
(Our chalet for two nights)

No comments:

Post a Comment