About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 22 July 2023

Street Arts in Pekan Lama Kuala Selangor

"I don't paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality..." - Frida Kahlo

(Kuala Selangor Street Art)

The Laluan Seni Pekan Lama Kuala Selangor is located across Masjid Sultan Lumu, the back alley behind the Restoran Bagan.

(Vibrant paintings on the walls)
(Exploring the back lane)

There are two main paintings that fill the walls of the building. As you enter the clean well maintained back lane, there are art beautiful interesting murals decorating the walls. Apart from being a tourist attraction and the murals provides insight to the beauty and culture of Kuala Selangor and its people.

(Local myths and legends)
(Each painting tells a story)
(
(Local scenes of Kuala Selangor)

The murals of Laluan Seni Pekan Lama, were contributed by local artists, have legitimate artistic merit.

(Leisure activities and pastimes hobbies)
(Kuda Kepang traditional Javanese dance)
(Kampung boys simple games)
(Local kampung scenes)
(Flying without wings)
(Blending in with the locals)

No comments:

Post a Comment