About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 1 September 2006

Happy 27th Anniversary...

From him:

There’s no way I can ever thank you
Or repay you for even one beautiful minute,
But there’s one thing I can do…
I can love you forever, and I know I will…

Because something inside just let me know
Our love story has no end…

p.s. Happy Anniversary, yang. I love you so very much tau. Sampai bila2 tau…



From me:

I want to walk
with you
hand in hand,
across all the
years to come…

p.s. I love you so very much too, yang…

11 comments:

  1. Wah! Congratulations Kak Nong! Celebrations mencurah-curah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. romantiknyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa seronok betul tengok akak n hubby masih gila gila bercinta setelah 27 tahun kawin...akak n hubby memang pasangan yg comel :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Nong dear,

    Ohhh...I am smiling endlessly reading this entry of yrs. Happy 27th anniversary to Kak Nong & Hubby..

    May Allah bless both of you with evergreen love. A very lovely & romantic couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nong & Abg.Mus,
    Happy and blessful anniversary to both of you, the most derserving couple I ever know. 27 years is a long time to spend your life together but, it is too short a time when you are very happy and deliriously happy with each other and in each other's arms.

    love you both,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. tahniah tahniah tahniah...

    semuga berkekalan sehingga ke akhir hayat..

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary kak nong and to many more years to come, InsyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear All,

    Alhamdlillah. Love...always perseveres…

    Love is life between two who shares,
    A life between two who really cares.
    love must persevere, as long as life is.

    27 years together is such a very short time for us…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam perkenalan. Happy 27th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jasrina,
    Salam perkenalan.

    Life is too short to be miserable. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kak Nong
    happy anniversary..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Kak Nong & Abg. Mus,

    Happy 27th Anniversary. Congratulations!!!

    -Linda-

    ReplyDelete