About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 18 November 2006

Health Awareness...

“To have doubted one's own first principles, is the mark of a civilized man…” - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.


At last I had signed up for the Health Awareness Program today from 08.30am to 2.00pm at the Auditorium. We had to wear appropriate clothing as there was a light aerobics session at the Lobby Area. Breakfast was served at 10.30am and Lunch at 1.00pm for all participants. I was supposed to take the blood test earlier but I was too busy with office schedule so I could not have my blood results analyzed.

A few well known doctors were available throughout the session for one to one consultations should we need more info on our blood test results or any related matters. Later, there was also an open panel discussion with speakers where all participants could get more information on matters relating to health, diet and fitness.

I had a handful of my staff joining me in this program. As there were many seats available, I brought Sara along. Some brought friends, relatives and loved ones to join the session.

Although it was only a half day program, it was quite fun…

7 comments:

  1. i had a very gd health awareness program many many years ago by dr. nordin darus ... finally i stop smoking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni ongoing program ker or just once type of program akak?

    mcm mana? did u regret joining it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azer,
    Good for you. Hubby stopped smoking for a while but now he is smoking again...

    Wonder why he stopped then... he he..

    *****

    Simah,
    This year they organised two such programs. This time around was especially for the ladies...

    Seronok jugak...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so macam mana keputusan dia.. harap semua nya ok..

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak nong,
    happy belated birthday and enjoy your fitness programme :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lost ur bookmark..skrg br jumpa. happy belated birthday kak!

    ReplyDelete