About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 6 May 2007

Namaste...

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad... Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it..." 
 
I am back from a 10-day holiday in Kathmandu and Pokhara...


My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

12 comments:

  1. Kak Nong...lama menghilang...rupanya pi Kathmandu...Namaste..namaste...heheheh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. akak ni memang suka lesap la :0)

    welcome back n happy mother's day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. best nya dalam jalan jalan macam tu...apa kan daya hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste,

    Teruskan perjalanan ...

    Selamat Hari Ibu :)

    Salam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear All,
    Namaste...
    (i) Nice to be back home
    (ii) Banyak nye kerja menunggu
    (iii) Happy Mother's Day!

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh kak nong..im green, capital G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kunci,
    Kak nong is smiling from ear to ear. Still in holiday mood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kak Nong,

    bestnya...really enjoyed the pics and stories.

    Namastee...

    Hope not to late to wish you happy mother's day..

    ReplyDelete
  9. the view was magnificent la akak..padan la u r smiling ja from the holiday...

    lama senyap akak? kerja yg menunggu tak habis lagi ker... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AM & Simah,
    Happy mother's day.

    At the moment I'm over loaded with work... Arrrgh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw the pics, colourful & stunning...Bestnya jalan2:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hazia,
    The views memang cantik. Macam dalam gambar. The weather now a little bit hot for comfort...

    Kalau nak pergi, pilih musim sejuk.

    ReplyDelete