About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 27 April 2007

Katmandu, Katmandu...

"Don't miss the magic of the moment by focusing on what's to come..."


Kathmandu

I think I'm going to Kathmandu,
that's really, really where I'm going to.
If I ever get out of here,
that's what I'm gonna do.

I'm tired of looking at the TV news.
I'm tired of driving hard and paying dues.
I figure, I've got nothing to lose,
I'm tired of being blue.

That's why I'm going to Kathmandu,
up to the mountains where I'm going to.
If I ever get out of here,
that's what I'm gonna do.

(Bob Seger)

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. berjalan lagi?... amboi seronoknya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime i come here...u r under the bliss of somewhere beautiful..

    it must be wonderful there..hope u will have a wonderful time there...

    take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zino,
    This is my 2nd overseas trip for the year. Memang seronok jalan-jalan ni...

    Simah,
    The scenery is beutiful, the mountain range is magnificent. Though a bit hot this time of the year... Lain kali boleh gi sana during cooler month...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bestnya:)
    Bila nak pergi ni, Kak Nong?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazia,
    Dah pergi and dah balik pun.. he he. Pergi seminggu, tapi stranded 2 hari...

    ReplyDelete