About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 16 August 2007

I don't know much...

“I don't like that man. I must get to know him better...” - Abraham Lincoln


Look at this man
So blessed with inspiration
Look at this soul
Still searching for salvation


I don't know much
But I know I love you
And that may be all I need to know

(Linda Ronstadt)

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, yang...

4 comments:

  1. selamat hari jadi utk cik abang tu.. semuga panjang umur murah rezeki dan di permudah segala urusan..

    amin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam kak nong..
    happy birthday to ur hubby, semoga bahagia selalu hingga ke anak cucu..next trip ke mana pulak

    i enjoy reading ur trip around the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue,
    Thank U. Kak Nong dah tak update lama, busy sangat.

    U take care...

    ReplyDelete