About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 7 August 2007

Hard to swallow...

“Right or wrong, it's very pleasant to break something from time to time…” - Fyodor Dostoevsky

(Our harvest)


Earlier today Sara called. She sounded terrible with her sore throat and stuffed nose. I promised her that I will send her medicine to her hostel in INTAN after my gym session with the gang at the club. She was having fever, cough and cold since last week.

She was not feeling well when she accompanied me to visit my Mak and Abah in Melaka last Saturday. I was not feeling that good too. When we were at Mak’s house, my Abah plucked some rambutan and I ate a basketful non-stop.

By the time we reached home that night, I had aggravated a sore throat and gone to bed with unstoppable diarrhoea and a fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment