About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 5 August 2007

Penang - A relaxing weekend...

“Own only what you can carry with you, let your memory be your travel bag...” - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Penang
(27 - 29 July 2007)


I applied for a half-day leave on Friday. I’m meeting hubby and will be spending the weekend with him in Penang. The weather was sunny and clear when I started my journey. I stopped at Bukit Gantang R&R for a late lunch and when I reached Juru around 6 p.m. it was raining quite heavily.


As planned, we met at the Petrol Station after the Tol Plaza. Earlier, his team dropped him there on their way back to KL. They were in Prai on business since yesterday.


We stayed in the chalet at Batu Feringgi on Friday night and on Saturday we moved to the haunted Penthouse to stay the night there. We checked the Register and noticed that the penthouse was not in used since beginning of the year.


Although the penthouse is still my favorite abode, and I’m used to the penghuni there, it is still creepy and eerie at times… he he…


Sunday morning we drove leisurely back to KL. Reached the apartment before Magrib. Enough time to shower and dress up for Dato’ M Nor’s wedding reception for his son at Felda Dewan Perdana.

2 comments:

  1. Salam Kak Nong...

    Lama rasanya tak singgah ke mari...baru tgk gambar2 entri2 sebelum ni...cantik2...thanks for sharing...tak dpt pergi ke tempat org dpt tgk gambar pun jadilah...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady,
    W'salam... Tengok gambar dulu, pastu nanti kalau ada peluang boleh pergi melawat negeri orang...

    ReplyDelete