About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 3 January 2008

Follow on Coach...

“If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman...” - Margaret Thatcher


I received an email from my coach, Joyce J.

Some time has passed since we met in Langkawi at the Leadership Development Program. My organization has allocated 2 hours for us to review my LDP experience, to discuss any constraints/setbacks I have encountered and the follow-on coaching could provide support for further development. It can either be a telephone coaching or a face-to-face session.

My schedule is full but we have made arrangements to meet during lunch time at the Le Meridien Hotel next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment