About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 12 January 2008

Splashing Fun...

'Splashing Fun for Everyone' was the theme for our family day, held at Surf Beach Sunway Lagoon.

(Colorful welcoming banner)

Staff of 3 departments under AG LBL - JPOM, JPPA and JOPPK together with JAD, with spouses and kids began to arrive soon after the first ray of sunlight hit the shore of Surf Beach. Those who came early received the early bird prizes. To others, they will need to wait for the lucky draws which were announced in between tele-matches.

(Hawaiian dance warriors)

The event kicked off with a Hakka & Hawaiian Dance performed by Sunway Lagoon 'warriors'. The volcano 'erupted' followed by a group of surfers gliding through the waves.

(Seats for the Directors and Assistant Governors)

There were tele-matches for the kids and adults. The weather was nice and sunny. Parents and kids ended up in the pool after each game to cool off. When the tele-matches were over, the excitement continued with staff of the department surprised everyone by showing off their hidden talent.

(Winning the lucky draw)

My team got last in the overall tele-match. But guess what? I won a Samsung microwave oven for the lucky draw! Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment