About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Serawak - Duty call in Kuching...

"Think much, speak little, and write less..." - Italian proverb


Last year I attended the annual dinner hosted by our branch in JB. The dinner was simple and the food was good.

This year when I was told that I need to accompany the boss to attend Kuching and Kuala Trengganu annual dinners, I was not at all excited. Kuching branch dinner will be this coming Saturday night but I need to fly there a few days earlier to attend a few meetings with the commercial banks and CIT companies. Luckily I was allowed to bring another officer to assist in some data gatherings and fact findings to prepare for the meetings.

Hubby will be joining me there on Friday night. As Monday is Vesak Day, we will be gallivanting Serawak on Sunday and Monday and be back to work on Tuesday….

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kak Mon, Salam Hormat dari Kathmandu. You punya lifestyle suok aja heh. Selalu travelling. Saya rasa envious lah. Keep on travelling. Please convey my regards to Mus.

    Regards,

    Raj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raj,
    This wednesday puspanita BNM will be travelling to Jogja and Borobodur for a week. Guess who else will be going :)

    Abg Mus sends his regards to you and family...

    Don't be jealous ye...

    ReplyDelete