About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 24 May 2008

Jogja Nusa Travel...

"When someone hugs you let them be the first to let go..."

The Puspanita Kijang is planning for a Jogja/solo trip at end of the month. I had earlier registered my name and his. This should be fun. I am already excited to visit the world heritage, the Borobodur and the famous Bengawan Solo.


Bengawan Solo

Bengawan Solo, riwayatmu ini
Sedari dulu jadi perhatian insani

Musim kemarau, tak seberapa airmu
Di musim hujan air mengalir sampai jauh

Mata airmu dari Solo,
terkurung gunung seribu
Air mengalir sampai jauh,
akhirnya ke laut

Itu perahu , riwayatmu dulu
Kaum pedagang selalu naik itu perahu

Written in 1940 by
Gesang Martohartono

No comments:

Post a Comment