About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 3 May 2008

Langkawi Holidays...

“Travel is liberty, perfect liberty, to think, feel, do just as one pleases…” - William Hazlitt 


We had a wonderful long weekend with Sara, Iwan and Ella together with Ella's parents and her sister Nini and her 2 little sons. We stayed a night at the Batu Feringgi chalets on Wednesday, drove to Kuala Kedah on Labor Day to ride the ferry to Langkawi. We rented 2 cars and stayed 3 nights at Sri Kijang, Pantai Chenang.

The kids went swimming in the pool every morning before breakfast. We did light shoppings whenever we like, had our leisure walks and window shopping, enjoyed foot reflexology one of the nights and bought lots of second hand story books.

The weather outside was extremely hot. The kids took one of the car to go sight-seeing and did more shopping. Hubby and I spent most of our time in bed with the aircon on and the tv at classic rock channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment