About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 19 May 2008

Kuching - The missing link...

“He who chooses his own path needs no map..”


(15 - 19 May, 2008)

We met with representatives from the Commercial banks and the CIT companies on Thursday and Friday. The meetings went well. A lot of issues were covered in a short span of time. Most of the free time was used to redo and translate the speech for the lady Boss. When he arrived from KL that night, we were still struggling with the speech.

The branch annual dinner went well, except for the Boss’ speech which was truncated severely into meaningless garble, we had fun listening to the band and enjoying the food.


The next day and day after, he and I rented a car and drove to Serikin to buy batiks and spices. We also went to the Semenggoh Rehabilitation Centre to visit the missing links, the Orang Utans. We thought of going to Borneo Heights but were unable to drive up because of road works. Later that day, we took a leisure drive to Serian, Sri Aman and Kota Samarahan then back to Kuching. When we reached the outskirt of Kuching, there were processions and fireworks to celebrate the Vesak Day.


The next time we are here, we’ll drive up to Serikei or even to Mukah...

No comments:

Post a Comment