About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 16 June 2008

Terengganu - Ganu Kite...

“Always go onward; returning to a favored place you will only find your old footsteps washed away…”


KT branch family day proceeded without the Branch Manager and other key officers as they have to be in the office for the withdrawals. I spent most of the day at KT branch to monitor the operations of other branches. By noon the transfers went well and reports were made to the management.

On Sunday, there was another emergency cash withdrawal at KT branch and it was handled smoothly. The rest of the day was spent at the Taman Tamaddun Islam at Pulau Wan Man.



We went back to KL through the East-West Highway and reached our apartment way after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment